Joe Edwards, Chair
Mr. Edwards has been a successful entrepreneur with two ventures sold to publicly traded companies. He also served as vice president of marketing for a Fortune 100 Company whose sales exceeded $150,000,000. Mr. Edwards provides a broad perspective of talents and expertise.
His list of clients includes the renowned Kauffman Foundation. It is where he was a facilitator for the FastTrac Entrepreneurial Business and Strategic Planning Program and a consultant to the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
Achievements and Affiliations
- Kauffman Foundation FastTrac Program
- Rockhurst Executive Fellows
- Keller Graduate School of Management
- National Career Information System Association
- Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Association for Women in Communications